Skilled Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476)
Graduation visa for Oversea Engineering graduate
The Skilled – Recognised Graduate visa (subclass 476) allows recent engineering graduates of eligible universities to gain up to 18 months of skilled work experience in occupations. It is a temporary visa.
Location of Visa application: Applicant may be inside or outside Australia when you apply for this visa however you must be outside of Australia when the visa is decided.
Application Fee :
Visa Subclass : Skilled Recognised Graduate (Subclass 476) Visa (Note: 12b)
- $360 Base Application charge
- $80 Non-internet application charge
- $180 Additional applicant charge 18 and over
- $90 Additional applicant charge under 18
Visa Duration : 18 months
- has not previously held a Subclass 476 /485 visa
- The applicant has completed a course in the period of 24 months ending immediately before the day on which the application is made;
Documents Check list:
|Character Check||Home country|
|English evidence||IELTS overall 6 (Each at least 5)|
|Qualification and Academic transcript|
|2 Passport size photos|
What this visa lets you do :
This visa allows you and your family stay in Australia for up to 18 months. While in Australia, you can:
- Enrol in further professional studies
- Study to improve your English skills.
### Study requirements for 476 visa:
Qualification must be accredited by 1)Washington Accord and/ or specified on the list 2) other recognised institutions
Qualification from Washington Accord
Check Universities in your country which accredited by Washington Accord
476visa Grant => Come to AU => Skill Assessment => PY course => Prepare 189 Skilled independent visa
You can contact us in the form below if you have any questions about Australian visa.