Migration Update : 3 Jun 2022
- Over 300 occupations now become available for Western Australia State Nomination in FY22/23
- Applicants for 485 Graduate Work Stream will not require Skills Assessment
- SOL Migration received couple of 190 Visa Grant Letters
- SOL Migration continues to receive Migration QLD SBO Nomination Approval
1. Over 300 occupations now become available for Western Australia State Nomination in FY22/23
Western Australia has announce the latest news related to Skilled Migration in 23 May 2022. Here are the summary of the news updated.
- Western Australia State nomination criteria is now available.
- People residing overseas are now eligible to be considered for Western Australia (WA) State nomination.
- The program year will also provide candidates the opportunity to access an expanded, more extensive, Graduate occupation list under the Graduate stream with over 300 occupations becoming available. The invitations to apply for WA State nomination under the new Graduate Occupation list will not commence until the 2022-23 program year.
2. Applicants for 485 Graduate Work Stream will not require Skills Assessment
The Hon Alex Hawke MP has announce in November 2021 that the Skills Assessment will no longer required for 485 Graduate Work Stream from 1 July 2022.
For the further information, SOL Edu & Migration will update soon.
3. SOL Migration received couple of 190 Visa Grant Letters