Migration Update : 04 Feb 2022
1. Visa Application Fee Refunds Portal has been launched – Students and Working Holiday Makers!
- Student (subclass 500)
- Student Temporary (subclass 560)
- Independent ELICOS Sector (570)
- Student Schools Sector (subclass 571)
- Vocational Education and Training Sector (subclass 572)
- Higher Education Sector (subclass 573)
- Postgraduate Research Sector (subclass 574)
- Non-Award Sector (subclass 575); and
- Arrived in Australia on that visa between 19 January 2022 and 19 March 2022.
- Working Holiday (subclass 417)
- Work and Holiday (subclass 462); and
- Arrived in Australia on that visa between 19 January 2022 and 19 April 2022.
2. Great Nes for Student visa holders – Relaxation of working hours!
Now student visa holders and family members are now able to work without work hours restriction! (Will be reviewed on April)
3. Working Holiday Visa holders are now able to work more than 6 months under same employer! (Will be reviewed on Dec)
From now until December 2022, working holiday makers will no longer need to work with the same employers for 6 months. They can work in any location, occupation or industry while in Australia.
4. SOL Migration received three invitations this week.
Our migration agents received three invitations this week including 2 from QLD and 1 from South Australia.
- Secondary Teacher 80 points
- Structural Engineer 95 points
- Registered Nurse (NEC) 75 points
SOL Migration is now open for free initial counselling:
Book now via: https://www.solmigration.com/book-consultation/