Become a PHYSIOTHERAPIST!
A physiotherapist is a health care professional who helps patients achieve maximum range of movement and physical ability, either by developing it in the first place or restoring it after loss of physical ability due to illness, injury or ageing.
Why Study Physiotherapy in Australia?
- Internationally Recognised Programs
- Excellent Future Salary Rate
- Increasing Employment Opportunities
- PR Opportunity
- Bachelor of Physiotherapy
- Master of Physiotherapy
- Doctor of Physiotherapy
Further Visa Options:
- Post Study Work/Graduate Work Stream
- Temporary Skill Shortage
- Permanent Residency (189/190)
You can contact us in the form below if you have any questions about Australian visa.